Call for manuscripts
EURO-ELSO 2018 in cooperation with Perfusion Journal announce call for manuscripts!
We aim to provide an opportunity to widely spread your research and knowledge. We ask for high quality, original research articles as well as review articles focused on all aspects of extracorporeal therapy in critical care, especially for refractory lung and/or heart failure, cardiac arrest/resuscitation and technological issues related to those therapies.
Potential topics of interest should be focused, but are not limited to:
- Lung failure – epidemiology of ECMO in ARDS, monitoring during ECMO, weaning
- Cardiogenic shock – comparison of different modes and mechanical support approaches
- In-hospital or out-of-hospital cardiac arrest – role for ECLS
- Long-term outcome of ECLS/ECMO
- Neonatology and pediatric challenges in ECLS/ECMO
- Septic shock, infections and ECLS/ECMO
- Technical aspects, circuit and membrane composition – clinical consequencies
All submitted manuscripts will undergo regular peer review process and will be published in a special issue released during EURO-ELSO 2018 congress in Prague, Czech Republic. Selected manuscripts may also get the chance to be presented in a hot-topic session during the conference. The deadline for submission is February 11, 2018.
EURO-ELSO 2018 Congress Chairman
Perfusion Journal, Editor in Chief
- All papers have to follow the journal guidelines - click here for link
- All papers have to be submitted via the online journal’s submission site: https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/Perfusion
- At submission stage each author is required to tag their paper to the manuscript type “EURO-ELSO2018”
- The deadline for submission is February 11th, 2018.
- The review process have to be completed by 28th February 2018. Please note that only those manuscripts that will have been accepted after standard peer review and will reach the journal by 28th February 2018 will be included in the special issue. It will be necessary to provide feedbacks/comments/new copy of the manuscript extremely promptly.
- Authors can submit manuscripts only on condition that they will participate in the EuroELSO 2018 Congress because some of the manuscripts may be selected for oral presentations.
- In addition to submitting manuscripts to the journal, authors are expected to submit abstracts of their manuscripts through the EuroELSO 2018 Congress website. Please use the same title for the manuscript and for the relevant abstract submitted through the EuroELSO 2018 Congress website.